Don’t miss the 2nd Annual Hawaii Small Business Conference at the Maui Arts & Cultural Center on May 2 & 3, 2018, presented by the County of Maui Mayor’s Office of Economic Development and Maui Economic Development Board.
Business owners, managers, startups and entrepreneurs interested in increasing their business knowledge, sharpening their professional acumen and skills, expanding their business network, and/or taking their business to the next level will want to attend.
Do you want to …
- see better results in your business?
- improve your customer and employee relationship?
- create a work environment where employees can thrive?
- promote your business, even on a limited budget?
- keep up with social media trends?
- know the latest tax strategies that can benefit your business?
- adapt to an ever-changing business world?
If you answered YES to any of these then come to the Hawaii Small Business Conference to learn important strategies for business success from national and local business leaders.
Hear from experts, and successful business owners, on Customer Service, Business Growth and Scaling, Social Media Management, Entrepreneurial Psychology, Innovation, Tax Strategies and more while networking with fellow business community leaders.
Keynote speaker will be Karen McCullough, a nationally known generation’s and employee engagement speaker who believes employee engagement and transformational change are today’s top business issues.